Advanced Organization Development Practitioner Program
Organization Development is focused on facilitating Business Success by aligning the soft and hard elements of the organization. Organization Development facilitates change in organizations by leveraging a holistic and humanistic approach that puts people in the heart of the change process. The field of Organization Development has immense benefits for both organizations and practitioners by way of its models, concepts, interventions, processes and tools which can assure success in achieving individual, team and business success.
The field of Organization Development is a constantly evolving field and has made huge strides in adding new methodologies, interventions, processes and tools through constant research. The field of Organization Development has developed new and advanced practices which are geared up to help organizations manage the new VUCA Challenges in the business environment. While most OD Programs are geared up to help participants learn the foundations and understand some core areas, that knowledge and skill is not enough to manage the challenges of the modern world. So OD Professionals cannot manage the current VUCA challenges with outdated and irrelevant interventions and tools. They have to leverage the latest and most relevant OD approaches to manage the challenges of the 21st century.
The Advanced Organization Development Practitioner Program is focused on helping the participants learn and practice the latest and most powerful OD Interventions and approaches and become empowered with the best and proven OD approaches which can deliver business success. This program will help the participants to be in tune with the times by learning and practicing the latest OD Interventions which can deliver value for the OD Practitioner and for the Business. The Center for Creative Leadership found that the ability to lead employees in Change and the ability to manage change are critical requirements in business and this advanced program will put the participants in the vanguard of become a champion in Developmental, Transitional and Transformational Change. The participants will benefit by learning the advanced, best and latest practical tools and interventions in Organization Development and be ready to lead the organization in the VUCA World.
Strategic Organization Development
• Learn to achieve alignment between the strategic mission of the organization and the soft and hard elements of the organization.
• Learn the Strategic Diagnostic Framework to effectively design strategic organization development interventions.
Global Organization Development
• Learn to match the OD Interventions with the Cultural Values of the country to ensure effectiveness and success.
• Understand the cross-cultural, legal, diversity & inclusion and related issues that an OD Professional should be aware of while operating globally.
Facilitating Complex Change
• Understand the neuro-science of managing change successfully, decode the immunity to change in organizations and facilitate complex adaptive systems.
• Learn a Comprehensive Change Process Model, become a Conscious Change Leader, the Change Leader Roadmap and how to facilitate Mindset Change
Dialogic Organization Development
• Learn about the emerging ideas of change, the underlying change levers, how to leverage the power of generativity and facilitate dialogic conditions for change.
• Learn to tap into the organizational dialogues, understand mental imageries, learn the power of future search, whole scale change and open space technology.
• Learn to develop a culture of distinction in your organization, learn the five P’s of culture, conduct a culture audit, develop, align and implement the culture alignment plan.
• Learn to assess and build the cultural architecture for your organization, shift from a culture of accountability to ownership, the dimensions of value-based leadership and strategies for leaders & organizations.
• Learn a practical Organization Design methodology and toolkit for improving organization performance.
• Learn an Optimal Organization Design approach, learn to choose between design options and learn to assess the capability maturity of organizations.
Organization Diagnosis & Analytics
• Learn to apply a Bottom-line OD Approach to maximize value, increase ROI and achieve measurable outcomes.
• Learn to transition from a diagnostic approach to strength based approach in Organization Development.
Who should attend this Program?
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to facilitate change to achieve organizational goals and increase organizational effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals who want a foundation of OD theory, models and skills for facilitating change and increasing HR/Organizational effectiveness
- Learning & Development professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and organizational performance
- Independent OD Professionals interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their OD knowledge & skills