Viable organizations need to be ready for emergencies because they are a fact of doing business. The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This module will help you ensure your organization is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
The Certificate in Crisis Management will help you to explore what crisis management means, understand the components of a crisis management team, conduct a Crisis Audit, conduct a Risk Analysis and learn the critical aspects of Crisis Management,
- Understand what is Crisis Management.
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help your team recover from a crisis
- Learn to manage Difficult Conversations
- How to establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- How to draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- Learn to Manage under Pressure
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger
Crisis Management is a critical requirement for all organizations and is a critical skill for all Leaders and Managers. This module will help you to learn the critical aspects of Crisis Management and also help you to learn how to manage difficult conversations and how to manage under pressure.