Facilitation is one of the critical skills for an OD Practitioner. Facilitation helps an OD Practitioner to create a collaborative, creative and inclusive environment, to help a group progress towards consensus, new directions and move towards the intended direction.
The Certificate in OD Facilitation is focused on helping participants understand the role of an OD Facilitator and learn key facilitation skills. The program will help the participants to understand the OD Facilitation Models, assessing the organization before facilitation, the stages of team development and effective facilitation.
- Learn the OD Facilitation Model
- Learn the stages of Team Development
- Learn how to assess the organization for identifying needs for facilitation
- Learn the Facilitation skill levels
- Learn the critical skills and Techniques for Facilitation
- Learn how to facilitate effective meetings
The Certificate in OD Facilitation will help the participants to understand the role of the OD Practitioner as a Facilitator and gain critical knowledge and skills to differentiate themselves as effective OD Facilitators.