Diversity & Inclusion has been on the priority lists of CEOS & CHROs for a long time and several efforts are being taken to make Diversity & Inclusion a part of the DNA of the organizations. What began with a focus on gender diversity has broadened to include a range of factors and the question is whether there has been any progress in the D&I journey of organizations because of the efforts so far. While we can say that there has been progress, we can see that organizations are still struggling across a spectrum of issues from increasing gender diversity to creating a culture of inclusion at work.
The Certified Diversity & Inclusion Practitioner program is focused on helping participants learn how to define Diversity & Inclusion, understand stereotypes, learn the four cornerstones of diversity, learn about behaviours that support and block D&I, learn about the pitfalls related to D&I, learn how to implement D&I Programs, link D&I efforts to the ROI of the organization and nurture the D&I culture of the organization.
- Learn to define Diversity & Inclusion and the factors that support the D&I Culture
- Learn research based models and best practices for understanding and managing D&I
- Learn to diagnose D&I Gaps and build interventions to facilitate the change
- Understand subtle and complex diversity and inclusion issues relating to various groups, establish & manage D&I Councils or networks and create an ecosystem to facilitate success
- Learn about strategies and interventions to understand and manage resistance to change and to facilitate the change to become a D&I Organization
- Learn to understand the diverse groups that need to be mapped in the organization to be able to cherish diversity in the workplace
- Learn to understand stereotypes, unconscious bias and behaviours that support and block D&I Efforts
- Learn to partner with leaders & line to build a business case for D&I, develop relevant action plans and execute through collaboration
- Learn to build a D&I Ready organization with the relevant competencies, a D&I Culture with the required beliefs and Leaders/employees with the right mindset
- Learn to manage communication to complement the D&I Efforts, to elaborate the benefits of D&I, to leverage multiple channels, to assess impact and track progress
- Learn to establish the D&I Return on Investment by designing & developing relevant metrics and ensuring the D&I efforts contribute to business & people outcomes
- Learn to facilitate the D&I change by partnering with leaders to create a sustainable change process and overcome resistance to change.
- Business Leaders & Managers who want to increase organization success through D&I
- Human Resources Professionals who want to facilitate the D&I Journey for their organizations
- Learning & Development Professionals who want to develop capability & execute D&I programs
- OD Professionals who want to implement D&I Programs and Interventions
- D&I Leaders/Champions responsible for leading and executing D&I Programs