Certified International HR Leader Program
International Human Resource Management is concerned with identifying and understanding how the MNC’s manage their geographically dispersed work force in order to leverage their HR resources for obtaining local as well as global competitive advantage.
The Certified International Human Resources Leader Program is focused on helping participants to understand what is IHRM, IHRM Models leveraged by multi-nationals, Best Practices & approaches to IHRM in International Organizations, Cross Cultural Issues & Interventions, Cross-Border M&As, International Assignments & Employment Practices, International Leadership Development, International & Local Resourcing, International Performance Management, International Total Rewards, International Diversity & Inclusion, & International Employee Relations.
- Learn what is International HR, IHRM Models & Approaches in International organizations and link between Globalization & HRM
- Learn about Strategic International HRM and value creation for Business through Strategic IHRM
- Learn the importance of culture in IHRM, culture studies, cross cultural challenges & international cultural interventions
- Learn about cross-border M&As, organizational integrations and IHRM implications
- Learn about International Assignments and Employment Practices, International Assignment process & best practices
- Learn about High Performance Work Systems in an International Context, role of line and HR and HPWS & Organization Outcomes
- Learn about International Leadership Development, international & local resourcing strategies & processes, Performance Management & Total Rewards in an International Context
- Learn about driving Diversity & Inclusion practices, Work-Life Management approaches and International Employee Relations in International Organizations
- Learn to become an International HR Business Partner, assess gaps and implement interventions, develop your IHRM Action Plan, partner with Business Leaders to deliver the IHRM Agenda
Who should attend this program?
- Business Leaders and Managers – who want to understand International HRM Concepts & challenges and want to build their skills to partner with their IHRM Leaders effectively
- Human Resource Professionals – who want to transition to International Human Resource Management and prepare themselves for the next level
- Organization Development Specialists – who want to understand the International HRM Landscape so that they can partner effectively with the IHRM Leaders
- Learning & Development Professionals – who want to learn how to identify and develop capability for IHRM in their organizations
- Independent Coaches and Consultants – who want to understand and learn about the International HRM Context, components and challenges