Certified Organization Design Professional
Organization Design plays a very critical role in the success and survival of an organization. While we can use many other synonyms like restructuring, rightsizing or reorganizing, Ronald Recardo, defines Organization Design as a structured and analytically driven systems approach to configure an organization to foster achievement of valued business, customer and employee outcomes.
The Certified Organization Design Professional Program is focused on helping participants learn the foundations of Organization Design, Organization Design Process, Models, Approaches and critical Organization Design Interventions to increase the effectiveness of organizations and ensure organizational success & survival in a VUCA environment.
- Organization Design Foundations – What it is and is not, Why Organization Design Matters, What drives an Organization to carry out design, Common challenges in Organization Design and Foundational Core Concepts
- Organization Design Process – Assessing Scope & goals of organization, Assessing the Strategy & Environment, Analyzing the structure, Assessing Process & People, Analyzing Control & Incentives, Designing the Architecture and Implementing the Change
- Models & Approaches – 5 different models (including Galbraith Star Model, Fractal Web, Holonic Enterprise Model) and Choosing the right approach for success
- Organization Structures – Different types of structures (including Matrix, Network, Holacracy) and Layers & spans
- Design Options – Generating design concepts, Developing design outlines,, assessing design options and laying out the way forward
- Assessing & Maintaining Design Maturity – What design integrity entails? , Roles & responsibilities of the Design Authority & How to maintain design integrity?
- Organization Design Challenges – Sizing an organization, Choosing between design options in VUCA environment & assessing capability maturity of organizations.
- Measuring Organization Design – Choosing appropriate measurement tools & principles and stakeholder engagement
Who should attend this program?
- Business Leaders and Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Organization Development Specialists
- Learning & Development Professionals
- Independent Coaches and Consultants