Organizations have many Covert processes which impact them in many ways. Covert processes are the hidden, unseen and unspoken processes in organizations and can consist of hidden agendas, politics, unconscious dynamics and blind spots in organizations. It is important to be aware of and manage these covert processes as they can have significant negative impact at work. These covert processes cannot be seen and therefore they have to be surfaced so that they can be managed.
The Covert Processes in Organizations program is focused on helping participants to understand, identify and manage the covert processes in organizations. The participants will learn the sources of covert processes and how they manifest in organizations. The program will teach participants how to diagnose these covert processes and gain critical skills to deal with the covert processes. The participants will learn interventions to engage and address the covert processes.
- Understand the Covert dimensions that need to be addressed for ensuring success in Organizations.
- Learn a framework to understand the sources and expression of Covert processes in Organizations.
- Learn how to diagnose Covert processes and understand insights from Covert processes in Organizations.
- Learn critical skills and interventions to deal with Covert processes in Organizations.
- Learn to deal with Covert processes relating to power, politics, toxic emotions, resistance, conflicts, mind-sets and more.
- Program Delivery Mode – Online Program
- Program Duration – 4 sessions of 2 hours each
- Program completion certificate will be issued.
- Program Dates and Time
- Sep 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2020 (10 am to 12 Noon – IST)
- Sep 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2020 (6 pm to 8 pm – IST)
- Business Leaders and Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning & Development professionals
- Organization Development Professionals