Emotional Intelligence has emerged as a critical skill required for individuals, teams and organizations globally. Emotional intelligence has been ranked sixth in the World Economic Forum’s list of the top 10 skills that employees will need to possess to thrive in the workplace of the future.
Emotional intelligence is not just for CEOs & Senior Leaders but it is critical for employees at all levels of the organization and at every level of a person’s career. The reality is that if someone wants to succeed in the workplace and move up the career ladder, Emotional Intelligence is critical to their success.
The Certified EQ Trainer program is a Train the Trainer program for Emotional Intelligence and is focused on helping participants gain all the required skills to become certified trainers of Emotional Intelligence. The participants will learn what is Emotional Intelligence, how to train others in Emotional Intelligence and how to deliver engaging and impactful workshops on Emotional Intelligence.
The program will cover all the critical topics related to emotional intelligence and on how to train others on emotional intelligence. After attending this program, the participants will be able to confidently handle a training program on Emotional Intelligence.
This program will not only build the skills & competencies to become a certified trainer but also to differentiate yourself as a Certified EQ Trainer and deliver EQ Training in-house or to your clients.
Contact us for a Brochure.
a. Learn about Emotional Intelligence
• History of emotional intelligence
• Understand what emotional intelligence means
• Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
• Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
• Learn about the 15 competencies of Emotional Intelligence
• Learn about Emotional Hijacking and how to manage it
• Understand your own Emotional Intelligence through the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment
• Develop a Personal Action Plan to improve your Emotional Intelligence
b. Learn to Train others on Emotional Intelligence
• Learn about the Emotional Intelligence Model
• Learn to introduce and explain the EQ Model
• Learn about the different Emotional Intelligence Competencies
• Learn examples & application for each competency
• Learn different Emotional Intelligence activities
• Learn to use case studies on Emotional Intelligence
• Learn to use videos on Emotional Intelligence
c. Learn to become an Expert Trainer
• Understand the difference between Training and Facilitation
• Learn to prepare for the program, prepare the materials and logistics
• Delivery Tips & Tricks including Visual Aids & assessing participant engagement
• Using Icebreakers, Games, Encouraging Discussions
• Making participants’ experience more interesting and lively
• Dealing with difficult participants
• Understanding & using training metrics
- Trainers and Facilitators who want to offer Emotional Intelligence Training Programs
- EQ Certified Professionals who want to offer Emotional Intelligence Training Programs
- Coaches who want to offer Emotional Intelligence Training Programs