Emotional Intelligence has emerged as a critical skill required for individuals, teams and organizations globally. Emotional intelligence has been ranked sixth in the World Economic Forum’s list of the top 10 skills that employees will need to possess to thrive in the workplace of the future. Emotional intelligence is not just for CEOs & Senior Leaders but it is critical for employees at all levels of the organization and at every level of a person’s career. The reality is that if someone wants to succeed in the workplace and move up the career ladder, Emotional Intelligence is critical to their success.
It is needless to stress the importance of Emotional Intelligence for becoming a successful & effective Leader. While Connections, IQ, luck, connections and power can help leaders advance to a certain extent in organizations, those who ultimately succeed and get to retain their integrity & the respect of their people are those who are Emotionally Intelligent.
Daniel Goleman shares in his HBR article that “The most effective leaders are all alike in one crucial way: they all have a high degree of what has come to be known as emotional intelligence. It’s not that IQ and technical skills are irrelevant. They do matter, but…they are the entry-level requirements for executive positions. My research, along with other recent studies, clearly shows that emotional intelligence is the sine qua non of leadership. Without it, a person can have the best training in the world, an incisive, analytical mind, and an endless supply of smart ideas, but he still won’t make a great leader.”
Emotional Intelligence is the foundational requirement to excel at work and in life. According to Daniel Goleman, “In a study of skills that distinguish star performers in every field from entry-level jobs to executive positions, the single most important factor was not IQ, advanced degrees, or technical experience, it was EQ. Of the competencies required for excellent in performance in the job studies, 67% were emotional competencies.”
So here is a brilliant opportunity to increase your emotional intelligence and to become an Emotionally Intelligent Leader to ensure your professional & personal success. The Emotionally Intelligent Leader Program is focused on helping the participants understand their strengths and blind spots, increase their self-awareness, prioritize their development areas, increase their authenticity and vulnerability and become an Emotionally Intelligent Leader to inspire their teams and lead their organizations to success.
- Learn about Emotional Intelligence and its importance for becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader.
- Learn about the 15 Emotional Intelligence Competencies which you require for effective leadership.
- Understand your Strengths and Blind spots and prioritize your development areas to become an effective leader.
- Understand your derailers which are preventing you from being at your full potential and develop ways to overcome them.
- Learn to increase your Authenticity and Vulnerability and increase your Self-Awareness for becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader.
- Program Delivery Mode – Online Program
- Program Duration – 4 sessions of 2 hours each
- Program completion certificate will be issued.
- Program Dates and Time
- Sep 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2020 (6 pm to 8 pm – IST)
- Sep 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2020 (10 am to 12 Noon – IST)
- This program will be appropriate and have powerful results for anyone who is interested in becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader.
- This program will be relevant for middle to senior level leaders who are looking for critical insights to turbo-charge their leadership, who are looking for ways to increase their authenticity and vulnerability and who are interested in identifying their derailers.
- This program will be relevant for the first time leaders who want to gain an advantage by investing in becoming an emotionally Intelligent Leader.