Leadership Development is a Key priority for all Organizations and in the words of John Maxwell, “The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them”. Those organizations which invest in Leadership Development are able to survive and succeed in the VUCA business environment. Wayne Calloway, Former Chairman of PepsiCo was able to share what happens to organizations if they don’t pay attention to this key priority. “I’ll bet most of the companies that are in life-or-death battles got into that kind of trouble because they didn’t pay enough attention to developing their leaders.”
The Leadership Development Practitioner Program is focused on helping participants learn how to develop a leadership development strategy for their organization, identify a relevant leadership development framework, develop, deliver & measure leadership development programs and develop leadership capability relevant to the organization’s needs. The Leadership Development Practitioner Program is for those who are responsible for developing and implementing the Leadership Development programs for their organizations or clients.
- Learn to develop a Leadership Development Strategy and develop a customized Leadership Development Program for your organization.
- Identify the Leadership Development Process for different levels of leadership and choose the learning experience by levels.
- Learn how to effectively implement a leadership development program and measure the impact.
- Learn the aspects of the Leadership Gap and how to bridge the Leadership Gap in your organization.
- Learn the connection between Leadership and Culture and how to embed Leadership into the culture of the organization.
- Business Leaders and Managers, who want to identify a systematic process for leadership development to meet their organizational business goals and increase the effectiveness of others.
- Human Resource Professionals, who want to design a Leadership Development program for their organization.
- Organization Development Specialists, who want to develop a Leadership Development program for their clients.
- Learning & Development Professionals, who want to identify and develop effective leadership development processes.