The Certified Strategic HR Business Partner Program is focussed on helping Human Resource Professionals to become SMART HR Business Partners. The HR Business Partner role has achieved a significant position in the HR function globally and organizations are adopting the HRBP roles to increase the strategic intent of the HR Function and to support the business leaders. However while many have the role of the HR Business Partners, they continue to be HR Generalists, the organization does not provide the required eco-system to make the HR Business Partners successful and the HR Business Partners donot have the required capability to execute their roles. In this background the HR Business partners experience significant challenges in delivering their roles, the business leaders donot get the value from the HRBP role and the HR Function continues to be puzzled as to why the HRBP role is not effective.
The Certified Strategic HR Business Partner Program will help participants to become SMART HR Business Partners by learning to be strategic, becoming mindful, learn to become analytical, become results oriented and become transformational. This is a transformational program for all participants as they will learn the critical skills to align the HR Strategy to Business Strategy, diagnose organizational challenges and deploy the right interventions leveraging OD Skills, facilitate change and become Change Champions, coach the leaders and challenge the status quo, map and deliver the ROI for HR, shoft their focus from tactical to transformational focus areas, deliver measurable outcomes for Business and HR and bring the Human back into HR through mindfulness.
- Understand the role of the HR Business Partner, the required skills & competencies required, expectations from the business.
- Learn to align HR Strategy to the Business Strategy and develop measurable outcomes.
- Learn to understand about the business, develop your Business Acumen and find your place in the strategy table.
- Learn to partner with the Business Leaders by learning how to partner, build trust, influence the business and gain buy-in from Business Leaders
- Become an Internal OD Consultant by learning to diagnose challenges, & deploying interventions with impact.
- Learn to Coach Business Leaders and become an ace Facilitator.
- Learn to facilitate Change, develop change management capability in the organization, manage resistance and become a Change Champion.
- Learn Talent Management strategies to deploy an integrated talent management approach.
- Learn to drive ROI, leverage HR Analytics models to become data driven and more credible.
- This program is designed for : HR Business Partners, Learning & Development Professionals, Organization Development Practitioners, Human Resources Leaders, Talent Management Leaders & Business Leaders.