Gowri is a seasoned Learning professional, a certified behavioral and talent analyst, a Professional certified Coach ( PCC) from International Coach Federation (ICF) and a master practitioner of NLP with over 16 years of experience . She is also a EQ-I certified coach.
Starting her career as a school teacher, freelancing as a trainer for some time and being a part of a couple of small companies , and successful stints in Cognizant and PayPal, she is currently the Global Head of L& OD at Hinduja Tech ,part of the Hinduja Group.
She has been Successful in designing and deploying large-scale global learning interventions, spearheading new initiatives and designing and executing leadership development programs. A passionate organizational development professional with hands on experience in succession planning, competency mapping, performance management, assessment development centers, coaching, psychometric assessments, development of LMS and E-learning content. She is a self-driven person with a passion to keep herself updated in the latest in the field of learning and development, an action driven talent development leader. She has designed, developed, implemented and owned program managed global level leadership development initiatives using multi touch point programs using the performance consulting and design thinking principles.
- ICF Certified- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- EQ-I & EQ 360 -MHS, Canada
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Program, certified by National federation of NLP, Florida
- Practitioner of NLP certified by the international federation of counselling and psychotherapy
- Certificate course on Transactional Analysis by South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts
- Instructional Design- created e-learning modules using principles of ID
- HCG certified- Workforce Development Professional
- Design Thinking
- Certified in Assessment Development Center
- Certified in Psychological Counselling